Tuesday, September 30, 2014

anti aging face serum review



This review is from: Vitamin C Serum - Anti-Wrinkle! - Antioxidant Treatment - Quickly Reduce Pores- Instantly Softer Hydrated Skin - Natural & Organic - Incl. Organic Rosehip Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil - ALL-DAY HYDRATION - Best Smelling Serum Available -Non-Watery- Exclusive to Amazon - 1.18oz- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (Misc.)
Was interested in improving my skin tone so when the opportunity came up I jumped at the chance to try this product out.
Organic vitamin c anti-aging serum for face-this just says it all! You still need to experience how it feels while you are applying it, the scent is sooooo soothing and calming.
I do not use many beauty products but a few basics so this product was a luxury item for me=one that I will continue to use.
I did not expect the product to be as good as advertised. It is even better. Love the scent, so citrusy and it's creamy. Expected a mess when applying and it was not at all, so easy with the applicator that comes in the product.
There is a difference after just one week and I can also feel my skin tighten but not stiff.
A Link to the Amazon Product page
http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Antioxidant-Absorption-Brightening/dp/B00HJD8NLY/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1398104083&sr=8-16&keywords=vitamin+c+serum

No comments: